A Team of Certified Consulting Meteorologists with over five decades of combined experience, plus a high-tech office, equals exceptionally detailed and accurate forensic weather reports.
Text from client: "We won! The jury loved you!"
Comment from opposing attorney after mid-trial settlement: "You had convinced the jury."
"Dick is prompt, thorough, courteous, reasonably priced, and objective. If you have any question about the weather and its effects on your case, you cannot do better than to engage his services."
A Full-Service Forensic Meteorology Firm Specializing in Severe Weather Event Reconstruction
Extensive experience issuing forecasts and radar-based severe weather warnings translates into exceptional skill at reconstructing weather events as an expert weather witness. Clear, non-technical (but scientifically sound) explanations of the what, where, when, and why in thunderstorm events, flooding events, and winter storm events have proven extremely useful to clients in pretrial and courtroom testimony.
Four decades of experience as an operational weather observer, forecaster and forensic meteorologist
- Training and experience on every weather radar system ever used operationally by the U.S. government, which operates the largest weather radar network in the world
- Three decades of experience in storm damage assessment
- Three decades of public speaking and report writing on the topic of weather
- Two decades of weather warning program management experience, across three National Weather Service offices, serving parts of 9 states
Over a decade of experience as a researcher and teacher in the field of meteorology
- Conducting cutting edge research supporting operational forecasting and warning operations
- Teaching meteorology to all levels of students from beginning to advanced
- Explaining complex meteorology clearly, to every audience